About Bruce McLucas, M.D.Dr. McLucas is an OB-GYN who is also qualified to perform uterine artery embolizations. He founded the Fibroid Treatment Collective more than 12 years ago and his team performed the first embolization in the US at UCLA in 1994. Today he travels the world to teach doctors in other countries about embolization.
Dr. McLucas has been interviewed for several articles in Women’s Day. His fluoroscopy footage has been used in ABC’s Private Practice (2009), and he has filmed a special segment for EMMY award winning series The Doctors.
Dr. McLucas received his M.D. from Yale University Medical School and has his gynecological practice at the UCLA Medical Center. He is also Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UCLA.
In The News
- Fox News Talks with Dr. McLucas About Fibroids
- Fibroid Awareness Week Featured on NBC News
- Dr. Bruce McLucas on The Doctors TV Series
- Dr. Bruce McLucas Radio Interview on The Health Show
- Dr. McLucas Featured OBGYN on Organized Wisdom
- AJOG Publishes 5 Year Study of Embolization to Treat Fibroids
- Fibroid Expert Dr. McLucas at Singapore Conference
- Bruce McLucas, M.D. Hosts Free Fibroid Informational Seminar
- Educational Program Offers the Latest in Fibroid Treatment
- Santa Monica Chamber Health & Fitness Festival
- True or False? Fibroids Disappear During Menopause
Videos (view all)
For Media/Press InquiriesFibroid Treatment Collective